Vision 6FM33D-X Deep Cycle batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, with very heavy non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycles. Common applications include solar and wind power systems, electric vehicles, mobile carts, wheelchairs, and more.
OSI Batteries is proud to partner with the Vision Group, one of the largest Sealed Lead Acid Battery manufacturers in the world. Vision implements the ISO9001 quality system throughout all manufacturing processes. Checks are performed at multiple steps throughout the production process with 100% of the finished product being systematically performance tested prior to packaging and shipment.
Vision 6FM33D-X Deep Cycle Battery General Features:
- “Non-Spillable” Sealed Construction
- Efficient operation in any position
- IATA approved for transport by air
- Maintenance Free Operation
- UL recognized component MH25860
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications