OSI Batteries guarantees your satisfaction with the products you purchase from us. We pride ourselves on quality products and outstanding service. If there is a problem with one of our products, please review the following information below, which outlines our return policy.
- Please inspect all packages carefully before opening manufactures’ packaging, and inform OSI Batteries within 7 days if there is a problem.
- Non-warranty return merchandise must be in unused, unopened and resalable condition.
- Warranty items may be returned for repair or replacement following our warranty policy.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense unless arrangements are made with OSI prior to return shipment.
- Return shipments must be received by OSI Batteries within 30-days of receipt of your products.
- Refunds/credits will be issued relative to original payment method(s).
- OSI Batteries reserves the right to charge a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee for all Non-warranty returned merchandise.
- Special order items and large production runs may be subject to non-cancellable, non-refundable restrictions at OSI Batteries discretion
- Shipping fees are not eligible for refunds/credits.
Return Request Procedure
Please be ready with following information:
- Customer Number
- Sales Order Number
- Product Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Reason for Return
Once a return is approved, we will provide you with specific return instructions and a RMA number to help complete your return. Please make sure the RMA number is clearly marked on shipping documents and sent to the address below.
Ship returns to:OSI Batteries
6024 Culligan Way
Minnetonka, MN 55345
- We stand behind what we sell. If you have problems with any of our products, please call us at 1-800-626-4173 and we will resolve the issue in a professional, courteous manner.
- Please see the Return Request Procedure above to receive an RMA number.
- Warranties may be voided if products are physically abused or used in a manner not intended by the original manufacturer.
- All warranty items shall be repaired or replaced by OSI Batteries.
- The purchaser shall pay shipping charges for defective products returned unless other conditions are agreed on by both parties.
- Review the listing below for our product warranties.
OSI Brand Rechargeable Two-Way Radio Batteries
- Nicad: Battery shall maintain a minimum of 80% rated capacity for 18 months from date of shipment.
- NiMH: Battery shall maintain a minimum of 80% rated capacity for 12 months from date of shipment.
- Li-Ion: Battery shall maintain a minimum of 80% rated capacity for 12 months from date of shipment.
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Battery shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from date of shipment.
Rechargeable Medical Batteries
- Battery shall maintain a minimum of 80% rated capacity for 16 months from date of shipment.
All Other Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery shall maintain a minimum of 80% rated capacity for 12 months from date of shipment.
- Battery shall perform at 100% rated capacity upon delivery.